News Releases

<< Back
Jan 09, 2008

Nevada Gold & Casinos to Present at the Tenth Annual ICR XChange Conference

Nevada Gold & Casinos to Present at the Tenth Annual ICR XChange Conference

HOUSTON, Jan 09, 2008 -- Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (UWN) today announced that Robert Sturges, CEO and Jim Kohn, CFO, will be presenting at the Tenth Annual ICR XChange Conference on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort & Spa in Dana Point, CA. The presentation will begin at 4:50 PM Eastern Time.

The investor presentation will be webcast live from the investor relations portion of the Company's website at www.nevadagold.com.

About Nevada Gold & Casinos

Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (UWN) of Houston, Texas is a developer, owner and operator of gaming facilities and lodging entertainment facilities in Colorado and California. The Company recently reached an agreement to acquire the Horizon Casino Hotel in Vicksburg, Mississippi. Colorado Grande Casino in Cripple Creek, Colorado is wholly owned and operated by Nevada Gold. The Company also works with Native American tribes in a variety of capacities. Native American projects consist of a casino to be built in Pauma Valley, California for the La Jolla Band of Luiseno Indians and a casino to be developed by Buena Vista Development Company, LLC in the city of Ione, California for the Buena Vista Rancheria of Me-Wuk Indians. The Company recently announced it intends to sell its 43% interest in the Isle of Capri-Black Hawk LLC, which owns Isle of Capri-Black Hawk and Colorado Central Station, to Isle of Capri Casinos, which currently owns the remaining 57% interest. For more information, visit www.nevadagold.com

SOURCE: Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc.

Contacts:
Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc.
Robert B. Sturges, 713-621-2245
OR
Integrated Corporate Relations
Don Duffy, 203-682-8200

Back to top

NEVADA GOLD & CASINOS, INC.

Stock Info